Other Information

How can I update my personal information?

Login to BUSS: pay.brandeis.edu.

The Brandeis University Self-Service portal, or BUSS, is where faculty, staff and student workers can easily:

  • Review payroll records
  • See benefit details
  • Explore internal position openings
  • Update personal information

Learn more about BUSS at https://www.brandeis.edu/buss.

Where do I find information regarding lactation rooms?

Lactation facilities are located in Gerstenzang 134, Goldfarb 69-41A, Rabb Graduate Center 118 and Heller/Schneider 118.

How will I know if the university is closed because of snow or other inclement weather?

When severe weather or other emergencies occur that cause the university to cancel classes or delay the opening of campus, the Brandeis community will be notified by 5:30 a.m. of the affected day, if not earlier, in several ways.

Please see Severe Weather for complete information.

If there is an emergency on campus, how will I know?

Every day, there are events in the news that remind us how important it is to receive timely information about emergency situations. For those who live and work at Brandeis University, registering to receive updates from the Brandeis Emergency Notification System (BENS) is one important way to get such messages. This system is used not only to inform the Brandeis community of an emergency situation affecting campus, but also to inform the community about severe weather delays and closures.

See the Emergency Preparedness Website for complete information.