Financial Planning and Services

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Employees may have their paycheck deposited directly into one, or up to three different checking and/or savings accounts. Enroll online through BUSS or contact the Payroll office.

How do I review my payroll and/or compensation records?

Login to BUSS:

The Brandeis University Self-Service portal, or BUSS, is where faculty, staff and student workers can easily:

  • Review payroll records

  • See benefit details

  • Explore internal position openings

  • Update personal information

Learn more about BUSS at https://www.brandeis .edu/buss.

Can my spouse take classes here at a reduced cost?

For information, visit “Tuition Remission” on the Human Resources website.