Student Services Support

I am an undergraduate student or I know an undergraduate student who ...

has experienced discrimination.

Note: The University is in the process of centralizing reporting for discrimination and harassment. The new office will be called the Office of Equal Opportunity. It will be listed here when it is complete.

needs someone to talk to.
needs help with housing, or has questions about moving on-campus or off-campus.

Seeking On-Campus Housing

If a student is seeking on-campus housing they should contact the Department of Community Living to inquire about availability.

Phone: 781-736-5060

Seeking Off-Campus Housing

Off-campus housing in the Waltham community surrounding Brandeis is extensive and varied. "Off-campus housing" simply refers to any housing not owned and operated by the University. Off-campus housing includes shared housing, apartments, houses, and rooms for rent.

Withdrawing From or Declining On-Campus Housing

Students with assignments for the fall have to complete the Withdraw from Housing form. There is a $500 cancellation fee for any student who would like to move off campus. Students who receive financial aid are encouraged to meet with their financial aid advisor prior to making a housing change to determine the impact this decision may have on their award.  

If the student does not have a housing assignment for the fall semester but does have a room selection number, they should complete the Decline from Housing form. There is no fee for this.

lives off-campus. Who can they call for help?
needs to report an accessibility issue on campus.