Student Services

I am a graduate student or I know a graduate student who ...

has experienced discrimination.

Note: The University is in the process of centralizing reporting for discrimination and harassment. The new office will be called the Office of Equal Opportunity. It will be listed here when it is complete.

needs career counseling.
needs someone to talk to.

Peer Resources

needs help with housing.

Graduate students live off campus: approximately 50% live in the Waltham area, while the other 50% live in surrounding cities and town, primarily in Cambridge or Somerville. Those in need of housing, or if you are having issues with housemates or your landowner, can contact Steve Weglinski, Assistant Director of Graduate Student Affairs ( Please also check out our housing resources website for more information.

For help off-campus

Call 911 in an emergency, with a follow up call to Public Safety at 781-736-5000.

wants to learn more about a leave of absence.

Graduate students who want to learn more about leaves of absence can always turn to Jessica Basile, Director of Graduate Student Affairs (, who can either help directly, or point you to the right resource.

needs to report an accessibility issue on campus.