Accessibility/Disability Support

Where do I find information regarding accessibility?

For assistance with faculty/staff accessibility/disability issues and/or accommodations please contact the Human Resources Business Partner and Sr. Employee Relations Specialist at (781) 736-4472 or visit the Human Resources Employee Relations Webpage.

What is the process for reporting a work-related injury?

For additional information regarding the process and procedures along with how and when the employee would receive compensation payments, please contact Human Resources at 781-736-4474 or visit the Human Resources Benefits Web page.

Where can I access lactation rooms?

Lactation facilities are located in Gerstenzang 134, Goldfarb 69-41A, Rabb Graduate Center 118 and Heller/Schneider 118.