Brandeis University Syllabus
The Committee on Teaching, Learning and Assessment offers the template document below that responds directly to Brandeis faculty and student requests for a user-friendly syllabus template that integrates:
- required policy language
- digital accessibility compliance as per the Americans with Disabilities Act
- inclusive pedagogy basics
- essential syllabus components.
These additional resources for syllabus design may be useful.
- Inclusive and Antiracist Syllabus Suggestions
- Diversifying Course Materials
- Student-Centered Syllabus Rubric
- Important Brandeis Policies and Resources