Brandeis University SyllabusThe Committee on Teaching, Learning, and Assessment advises that all Brandeis University syllabi must be accessible (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and revised ADA regulations) and must provide Important Brandeis Policies and Resources. The Committee offers the template document below that responds directly to Brandeis faculty and student requests for a user-friendly syllabus template that integrates:
- required policy language
- digital accessibility compliance as per the Americans with Disabilities Act
- inclusive pedagogy basics
- essential syllabus components.
These additional resources for syllabus design may be useful.
- Inclusive and Antiracist Syllabus Suggestions
- Diversifying Course Content and Pedagogy
- Student-Centered Syllabus Rubric
Q&A About the Brandeis University Syllabus Template