Making our website content accessible to all users starts with you, the content creator.
While creating digital content for Brandeis, we ask that you follow accessibility best practices:
- Structure pages with proper headings and sub-headings
- Provide alt text for all images
- Link descriptive words or phrases
- Be mindful of color contrast
- Use simple tables for data
- Provide captions and transcripts for audio and video recordings
Please note: Accessibility best practices apply to all web content, including documents and/or media you upload or link to on your site (MSWord, PDF, PowerPoint, etc.).