Class materials are created using a wide range of media from PowerPoint to video, word processing to specialized tools. The following resources can help you create accessible course materials that can be accessed by all students, regardless of any disability or impairment.
- Digital Accessibility 101 - online workshop now available!
- Introduction to digital accessibility
- Best practices for creating new materials
- Especially for Faculty/Academics (coming soon)
- Fixing Inaccessible Materials
- MS Word - online workshop now available!
- More coming soon
Faculty are encouraged to create accessible syllabi so that students using assistive technology can access the information.
- Learn how to make your syllabus accessible to all students
- Download the Brandeis University Syllabus Template (.docx)
- Syllabi may also be created directly on a page in LATTE