BSF News & Events
- 2012-2013 Projects Announced! More info
- 2011 Projects Announced! More info
- BSF wins $25,000! More info
- Annual Report Published. Read it!
- Constitution updated April 2011. Read it!
- 2010 Project Updates Posted. More Info
- Stay up to date with Green Ideas for Brandeis. Sign Up
- Find out Sustainability Events and BSF Deadlines. Add GCAL.
- Check out real time energy use in the Energy Building Dashboard, a 2010 BSF Project.
Run For the Board
Two undergraduate students are elected to serve on the Brandeis Sustainability Fund Board, which deliberates and determines which projects will receive BSF grants. Terms last one year.
The Constitution explains the positions.
The position entails:
-Reviewing BSF project proposals
-Meeting with the BSF Board to discuss and compare proposals
-Voting for proposals
-Publicity for the BSF
-Supporting project groups
-Acting as Vice or Co-Chairs of the board
Interested in running?
-Undergraduate representatives to the BSF Board are chosen through the Student Union elections process.
-Elections occur anytime between 8th and 11th Wednesday after the first academic day of the spring semester.
-Contact email@example.com for more information about the position
-Contact the Student Union Secretary for more specific information regarding the election process