Congratulations to the UDR Award Winners for 2012-2013!
Congratulations to Jared Goldman - Business, Carly Lenhoff - Philosophy, and Sarah Pace - Italian Studies for their incredible service and dedication to the UDR program! They have made a real difference in representing their respective academic programs on campus and serve as stellar examples of effective student leadership.
The Nominees for the 2012-2013 UDR Award included:
|American Studies||Nathan Koskella|
|Classical Studies||Kristina Birthisel|
|Computer Science||Alice Gelman|
|European Cultural Studies||Jessica Gokhberg|
|Italian Studies||Sarah Pace|
|Medieval and Renaissance Studies||Ben Schmidt|
|Peace, Conflict and Coexistence Studies||Alia Goldfarb|
|Theater Arts||Abby Armstrong|
UDR Award Criteria
We asked Brandeis students, faculty, and staff are to nominate outstanding Undergraduate Departmental Representatives (UDRs) for the annual UDR Award. These representatives go above and beyond the call of duty by:
- Serving as a resource/representative to fellow and prospective majors and minors.
- Being accessible and demonstrating a commitment to advising fellow students.
- Being proactive in responding to the needs of his/her department/program.
- Promoting community amongst students and faculty within the department/program.
- Creating a presence for the department/program throughout the Brandeis community and serving as an advocate for their major/minor.
All current UDRs and UDR teams were eligible for nomination, and the winners will receive an award of $100 to be presented at the annual Prizes and Awards ceremony.