Congratulations to the UDR Award Winners for 2013-2014!
Congratulations to Amalia Bob-Waksberg - WMGS, Tara Loeber/Alexandra Patch - German Studies, Jennifer Mandelbaum - HSSP and Kathryn Weil - Physics for their incredible service and dedication to the UDR program! They have made a real difference in representing their respective academic programs on campus and serve as stellar examples of effective student leadership.
The Remaining Nominees for the 2013-2014 UDR Award included:
|Business||Shu Lin Chan|
|Classical Studies||Benjamin Federlin|
|Creative Writing||Nikk Wasserman|
|Environmental Studies||Esther Mann|
|Italian Studies||Sophia Baez|
|International and Global Studies||Hannah Anderson|
|Russian Studies||Maria Alkhasova|
UDR Award Criteria
We asked Brandeis students, faculty, and staff are to nominate outstanding Undergraduate Departmental Representatives (UDRs) for the annual UDR Award. These representatives go above and beyond the call of duty by:
- Serving as a resource/representative to fellow and prospective majors and minors.
- Being accessible and demonstrating a commitment to advising fellow students.
- Being proactive in responding to the needs of his/her department/program.
- Promoting community amongst students and faculty within the department/program.
- Creating a presence for the department/program throughout the Brandeis community and serving as an advocate for their major/minor.
All current UDRs and UDR teams were eligible for nomination, and the winners will receive an award of $100 to be presented at the annual Prizes and Awards ceremony.