Engage, Explore, Expand, Excite
The Office of Study Abroad supports Brandeis students who participate on any of our 200 approved programs in about 60 different countries around the world.
On average 40% of the junior class studies abroad during the academic year. There is a huge diversity of transformative experiences that Brandeis students have engaged in abroad, including:
- studying biodiversity conservation hands-on in Panama
- conducting ethnographic research on sacred figures in Mongolia
- studying economics in a Scandinavian context with Brandeis in Copenhagen: Economics in Denmark
- completing major/minor or university requirements in Cape Town, South Africa
- gaining expertise in Spanish in Havana, Cuba
- study the masters with Brandeis in Siena studio art and art history program
- creating and learning in the film industry in Prague, Czech Republic
The Office of Study Abroad is part of the Provost Office's global engagement efforts. Find out more about Global Brandeis.