Official Electronic Transcripts
Brandeis University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to allow current and former students to obtain official electronic transcripts to be sent to themselves or a third party in a secure manner.
Request an Official Electronic Transcript with your Brandeis UNet login. By using your Brandeis UNet login, you will avoid the paper signature authorization that may be needed for some transcript requests.
Request an Official Electronic Transcript without a Brandeis UNet login. Select "Brandeis University" from drop down list of schools.
- Electronic transcripts can be generated for any student who has attended Brandeis University on or after May 1987. Students who attended or graduated prior to 1987 can only request official paper transcripts.
- The fee for an electronic transcript is $2.25 - $4.00. This fee is payable directly to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Electronic transcript requests with no document attachments are processed within 24 hours of the request.
- Transcript requests cannot be processed for those with Student Financial Services or other transcript holds. You will be notified via email if a hold exists. The electronic transcript order is canceled within 30 days if the hold is not removed.
- You will need the following information available in order to request an electronic transcript:
- Your Sage ID or SSN
- Email address for the transcript recipient. Please note that when sending a transcript to some colleges and universities who have a special agreement with the National Student Clearninghouse, an email address may not be required. To be sure that the transcript will be sent to the correct recipient, contact the recipient organization to obtain a valid email address.
- A valid credit card
- Official transcripts will include all careers. Undergraduates who enrolled in summer courses between 2004 and 2011 and wish to exclude their summer career from their transcript, must contact The Office of the University Registrar to request a stand-alone paper undergraduate transcript. Stand-alone undergraduate e-transcripts are not available.
The recipient will receive the login and password needed to open the transcript in two separate emails. The login and password will be always required to open the transcript document. It is important that the user save the login and password information for future reference. If the login information is lost, recipients must contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly to obtain the information.