Jump to content - Jump to section navigation
- “Macroscopic gradients in self-propelled particle systems”, A. Baskaran (submitted to J. Phys. Cond. Mat, March 2016).
- “A classical nucleation theory description of active colloid assembly”, G. S. Redner, C. G. Wagner, A. Baskaran and M. F Hagan (submitted to PRL Feb 2016) arXiv:1603.01362
- “Active Particles on Curved Surfaces”, Y. Fily, A. Baskaran and M. F Hagan, (submitted to PRL) arXiv:1601.00324
- “Emergent Self organization in active materials”, M. F. Hagan and A. Baskaran, Current Opinion in Cell Biology 38, 74-80 (2016) arXiv:1602.03388
- “Instabilities, defects and defect ordering in an overdamped active nematic”, E. F. Putzig, G. Redner, A. Baskaran and A. Baskaran (accepted in Soft Matter)arXiv:1506.03501
- “Comparison between Smoluchowski and Boltzmann approaches to self-propelled hard rods”, E. Bertin, A. Baskaran, H. Chate and M. C Marchetti, Phys. Rev E 92, 041421 (2015) arXiv:1507.07812
- “Effect of reorientation statistics on the torque response of a self propelled particle”, B. Hancock and A. Baskaran, Phys. Rev. E 92 052143 (2015)arXiv:1508.05887
- “Orientational order of motile defects in active nematics”, S. J. DeCamp, G. S. Redner, A. Baskaran, M. F. Hagan and Z. Dogic Nature Materials, 14, 1110-1115 (2015) arXiv:1501.06228
- “What is the pressure of an active fluid?”, A. P. Solon, Y. Fily, A. Baskaran, M. E. Cates, Y. Kafri, M. Kardar and J. Tailleur, Nature Physics 11, 673-678 (2015) arXiv:1412.3952
- “Dynamics of strongly confined self-propelled particles in non-convex boundaries”, Y. Fily, A. Baskaran and M. F. Hagan, Phys. Rev. E 91, 012125 (2015), arXiv:1410.5151
- “Phase separation and Emergent Structures in an active nematic”, E. F. Putzig and A. Baskaran Phys. Rev. E, 90 042304 (2014) arXiv:1403.0970
- “Dynamics of Self-propelled particles under strong confinement”, Y. Fily, A. Baskaran and M. F. Hagan, Soft Matter, 10, 5609-5617 (2014), arXiv:1402.5583
- “Shear driven aggregation of SU8 Microrods in suspension”, P. Kumar, D. Gold, D. L. Blair, A. Baskaran and J. S. Urbach, Soft Matter, 10, 6514-6519(2014).
- “Kinetic Density Functional Theory of Freezing”, A. Baskaran, A. Baskaran and J. Lowengrub, J. Chem. Phys. 141, 174506 (2014) arXiv:1310.6070
- “Reentrant phase behavior in active colloids with attraction”, G. S. Redner, A. Baskaran and M. F. Hagan, Phys. Rev. E 88, 012305 (2013)
- “Structure and dynamics of a phase-separating active colloidal fluid”, G. S. Redner, M. F. Hagan and A. Baskaran, Phys. Rev. Lett 110, 055701 (2013)arXiv:1207.1737.
- “Kinetic theory of active and granular particles”, Proceedings of RGD28,AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 1501, 11 (2012)
- “Self-regulation in Self-propelled Nematic Fluids”, A. Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti, Euro. Phys. J. E 35, 1-8 (2012) arXiv:1204.3273.
- “Dynamical self-regulation in self-propelled particle flows”, A. Gopinath, M. F. Hagan, M. C. Marchetti and A. Baskaran, Phys. Rev. E 85, 061903 (2012)arXiv:1112.6011
- “Spontaneous Segregation of Self-Propelled Particles with Different Motilities”, S. R. McCandlish, A. Baskaran and M. F. Hagan, Soft Matter, 8, 2527 (2012) arXiv:1110.2479
- “Cooperative Self-Propulsion of Active and Passive Rotors”, Y. Fily, A. Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti, Soft Matter, 8, 3002 (2012) arXiv:1107.0347
- “Fluctuations and Pattern Formation in Self-propelled Particles”, S. Mishra, A. Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti, Phys. Rev. E 81, 061916 (2010);arXiv:1001.3334
- “Nonequilibrium statistical mechanics of self propelled hard rods”, A. Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti, J. Stat. Mech. P04019 (2010) arXiv:1002.3831.
- “Statistical Mechanics and Hydrodynamics of Bacterial Suspensions”, Aparna Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti, PNAS 106 15567 (2009).
- “Granular Hydrodynamics from Kinetic Theory – Fundamental Considerations”, James W. Dufty and Aparna Baskaran, invited chapter inComputational Gas Solid Flows – Theory, Methods and Practice, eds. Pannala, Syamlal, O’Brien, IGI-Global (2010) arXiv:0910.0238.
- “Enhanced Diffusion and Ordering of Self-propelled Rods”, A. Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti, Phys. Rev. Lett., 101, 268101 (2008); arXiv: 0806.4559.\
- “Isotropic Cholesteric transition of a weakly chiral elastomer cylinder”, X. Xing and A. Baskaran, Phys. Rev. E., 78, 021709 (2008); arXiv:0801.3661
- “Hydrodynamics of self propelled hard rods”, A. Baskaran and M. C. Marchetti Phys. Rev. E 77, 011920 (2008); arXiv:0708.2401
- “Kinetic theory of response functions of the hard sphere granular fluid” A. Baskaran, J. W. Dufty, J. J. Brey , J . Stat. Mech. (2007) P12002;arXiv:0708.0678.
- “Transport Coefficients of a hard sphere granular fluid”, A. Baskaran, J. W. Dufty, J. J. Brey Phys. Rev. E 77, 031311 (2008); cond-mat/0612409
- “Linear Response and hydrodynamics for a granular fluid”, A. Baskaran, J. W. Dufty, J. J. Brey , Phys. Rev. E 77, 031310 (2008); cond-mat/0612408
- “Linear Response for a Granular Fluid”, J. W. Dufty, A. Baskaran, J. J. Brey, J. Stat. Mech. (2006) L08002; cond-mat/0507609.
- “Hard Sphere Dynamics for Normal and Granular Fluids”, J. W. Dufty and A. Baskaran, in Nonlinear Dynamics in Astronomy and Physics, S. Gottesman ed., Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1045 (2005); cond-mat/0503180
- "Hydrodynamics for a Granular Gas from Exactly Solvable Kinetic Models", A. Baskaran and J. W. Dufty, in Modeling and Numerics of Kinetic Dissipative Systems, editors L. Pareschi, G. Russo, G. Toscani, (Nova Science, NY, 2006);cond-mat/0410084.
- "Gaussian Kinetic Model for Granular Gases", J. W. Dufty, A. Baskaran, and L. Zogaib, Phys. Rev. E 69, 051301; cond-mat/0312113.