Take a Course
At Brandeis GPS, you can take our online courses without officially enrolling in a degree program.* Fill a skills gap in communications, project management, marketing, analytics and other key professional development areas, or get to know our programs if you're interested in eventually pursuing a master's degree.
- If you're brand new to GPS: start the registration process today.
- If you're a returning student: register directly through Workday.
Registration for the Spring-1 2022 session (January start) and Spring-2 2022 session (April start) is currently open. Our next 10-week session will run January 12 through March 22.
Intro courses listed on Spring-1 2022 schedule available for professional development include:
- Communication for Effective Leadership
- Foundations of Project Management
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Disease
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- User Experience Design
- Cognitive and Social Psychology of User-Centered Design