Adjunct Faculty: Conversion Rate Optimization
- Job Title: Graduate Professional Studies, Adjunct Faculty
- Course: Conversion Rate Optimization
- Division: Rabb School, Graduate Professional Studies (GPS)
- Location: Online
Brandeis University’sGraduate Professional Studies (GPS) is looking for an industry leader to teach in our Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Design program.Brandeis University is consistently ranked among the nation’s top universities, and our online courses are developed using best practices in online learning.
About the position and course
RDMD 135: Conversion Rate Optimization
This course focuses on improving the customer journey and reducing friction throughout the funnel. Students will learn best practices to streamline signup flows, improve onboarding, nurture leads, and increase customer lifetime value.
Qualified candidates will be proficient in the following areas:
- Current active employment in the digital marketing field or related industry
- Expert at understanding marketing campaigns in a wider context that includes conversion rates, acquisition costs, and customer lifetime value
- Understands how to convert prospects and leads into long-term customers and drive referral and renewal cycles
- Familiar with CRO concepts such as lifecycle marketing, drip/nurture campaigns, cross-selling and up-selling, and lead scoring
- Experience leading or driving marketing in an organization with a long sales cycle, high customer lifetime value, marketing-to-sales handoff, or some combination of these
- Teaching experience; online teaching or learning experience
- General skill requirements include:
- Strong interpersonal skills when relating to students
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing, including conveying complex information and promoting in-depth engagement on course topics
- The ability to devote adequate time to courses, including responding to students and providing meaningful feedback in a timely manner
About the Masters in Digital Marketing and Design:
Our small, asynchronous classes comprise professionals from fields such as public relations, communications, graphic design, web development, product management and engineering. Our instructors are experienced practitioners who teach you best practices such as:Developing multichannel B2B and B2C marketing strategies
Designing, testing and optimizing marketing campaigns, concepts and messages
Collaborating with sales, product, engineering and other internal teams
Creating a big impact with a tight budget
This 30-credit Digital Marketing and Design MS program includes required courses in fundamental areas like SEO, digital strategy, multichannel marketing campaigns and conversion rate optimization (CRO). Electives allow you to delve deeper into areas of personal interest, such as digital media production, the psychology of user-centered design and other special topics.
All GPS Masters courses are 10-weeks long and taught asynchronously in the online learning environment with no set days or times for interaction.
About GPS Faculty
GPS Faculty instructors are active practitioners in the industries that align with our programs and have the professional expertise to bring to course discussions and threads. Instructors are part time and work fully online, with no requirement to appear on campus. Our faculty have earned at least a master's degree with many holding terminal academic degrees and industry-specific credentials. Previous experience teaching online is not required; GPS offers a comprehensive training program for qualified applicants.
How to apply
GPS welcomes applications for its adjunct faculty pool on an ongoing basis. The application process consists of the online application and, if subject matter qualifications are met, a series of interviews at the discretion of the Program Chair and Director of Program Development. Complete your application online.