Health & Wellness
- Confidential one-on-one conversations (available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, and Punjabi)
- Support during the reporting processes to Title IX and/or the police
- Connections to both on-campus and off-campus resources
- Self-care and grounding exercise
- Campus escorts and study buddies"
Boston & National Resources
Friends of Sarah
"A confidential support program for women who are PhD candidates or Postdocs experiencing difficult work environments that are negatively impacting their lives and careers"
Sarah's guiding principles:
- This is a safe and confidential space. Anonymity is required.
- Our purpose is to provide support, skills, and resources to any woman in STEM.
- Our organizers and speakers are guides who offer advice.
- Attendance is open to anyone with a desire for change.
Suicide prevention resources. Call or Text Helpline: (877) 870-4673