Brandeis Study Abroad Account
For information on the summer study abroad process, go here.
Read Student Evaluations
Application Process & Deadlines
You will need to complete, at minimum, two applications for study abroad if you would like to obtain Brandeis credit for your work overseas:
- Brandeis On-line Study Abroad Application (see below)
- Your external study abroad program's application
Brandeis Study Abroad Application Deadline
Applications submitted after 11:59pm on the stated deadline will be considered late.
- Thursday, Feb. 12, 2015: Deadline for Fall 2015, Spring 2016 and full Academic Year 2015-2016
The Brandeis application consists of the following pieces:
- Material Submissions:
- Academic Proposal of Study
- Study Abroad Funding Workshop (if applicable)
- External Application Approval form (if applicable)
- Signature Documents:
- Application Photo
- Statement of Agreement
- Application Statements for Brandeis Study Abroad
- Emergency Contacts
- Financial Aid quiz (if applicable)
- One Letter of Recommendation (for some programs)
Application Decision Notification
The study abroad approval decisions will be posted mid-March. Once the Study Abroad Application Review Committee has reached its decision, you will receive an email notifying you of a Change in Status. Log into your Brandeis Study Abroad Database account and read the decision letter.