How to Apply
Congratulations on your invitation!
The first step to be considered for this unique student leadership opportunity is to verify your profile and confirm your interest. By acknowledging your interest, you are not making any commitment to attend or pay for the Summit.
Use the exclusive link provided in your invitation to access your profile and confirm interest in the program.
After you acknowledge your interest and verify your profile, you will receive instructions via e-mail on how to access and complete your application.
If you were nominated by a Summit alum, high school counselor, or teacher, please go directly to step 2.
Step 1: Verify Profile
- Visit the exclusive link provided in your invitation.
Step 2: Complete Application
- Complete the Summit application, including responses to two essay questions. There is a $35 application fee.
- Download and review the Fundraising Guide to learn effective fundraising strategies to help finance your Summit costs.
- Read about our need-based scholarships and payment plan option. If applying for a need-based scholarship, please submit all required documentation by March 15, 2014.
Step 3: Complete Registration Documents
- The Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine will notify you once your application has been approved.
- Upon notification of approval, you must submit a $280 deposit or pay the $2,980 registration in full to secure your spot.
- You must also complete your medical form and travel information. These forms will be available via the registration system upon receipt of payment.
The full Summit Tuition is due by May 15, 2014.
The delegates and his/her parent/guardian must agree to abide by the Global Youth Summit Delegate Honor Code. Because safety and security are our top priority, any violations of the Delegate Honor Code will result in immediate dismissal from the Summit at the delegate's expense.
Only students who have paid their registration in full will be considered eligible to attend the Summit.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail to the admissions office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and refund requests must be received no later than May 15, 2014. The $280 deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations made prior to May 15, 2014, will be refunded full tuition except for the $280 deposit.
Cancellations made after May 15, 2014, will forfeit all tuition paid.
Delegates who are dismissed from the Global Youth Summit for violations of the Delegate Honor Code or who leave the Summit early for any reason are not eligible for a refund.