Brandeis University seeks to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and follows all relevant federal, state and municipal guidelines to protect our students, faculty, staff and visitors. To ensure the safety, health and well-being of our campus communities, customers and suppliers, Brandeis University is continuously updating its policies and guidelines in alignment with leading practices recommended by the CDC, OSHA, federal and state governments. As a valued supplier, we ask you to partner with us in this effort.
To continue this partnership, Brandeis University requires that your company:
- MUST have and implement a written COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan as stated in OSHA 3990-03 2020, Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
- Have standards in place to ensure, among others, the following:
- Practice social distancing (minimum of 6 feet)
- Use of face coverings
- Require sick employees to stay home
- Conduct daily health checks
- Educate employees about steps they can take to protect themselves at work (proper hygiene including frequent hand washing, routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces, etc.)
- MUST notify the University if an employees who has worked or visited the campus tests positive for COVID-19, and the location of the employee’s whereabouts on campus
All vendors, contractors, and suppliers sending employees to the University to visit or to provide a service are deemed to have acknowledged that they have received this Notice, will comply with the requirements of this Notice, and have informed employees about the University’s policies and requirements, and their obligations to comply.
Failure of Vendor or any of its employees or agents to comply with the University's Covid-19 protocols will constitute grounds for immediate removal from Brandeis property of any non-complying Vendor employees or agents, and possible termination of any Agreements between the Vendor and Brandeis University.