- Two computer labs with high-performance workstations running professional software for video editing, audio/music production, photo editing, graphic design, and animation.
- Loans of entry-level and high-end equipment for photography, videography, and audio recording (cameras, lenses, lights, microphones, and many accessories to suit a variety of project needs).
- Two professionally-outfitted studios for audio recording/mixing and video production.
- Provision of individual and group workspaces on our high-bandwidth media server.
- One-on-one and small group consultations/tutorials on techniques, workflows, project planning strategies, and best practices related to digital media production.
- Scaffolded skill development and tiered certification program for regular visitors.
- Creation of handouts and tutorial videos for self-guided learning.
- Instructional sessions and workshops custom-designed for classes upon request.
- "Embedded" classroom instruction throughout the course of the semester
- Instructional design consultation about approaches to crafting digital media assignments and integrating digital media resources into course syllabi.
- Help academic departments and campus groups produce media through collaborative partnerships.
- Provide post-production and limited production services for media related to teaching and learning initiatives.