Skip to content
Other Things to Keep in Mind:
- Use the numbered and bulleted lists features for formatting instead of numbering lists by hand.
- Describe things as simply, but informatively as possible. Try to imagine hearing your words without the support of visuals.
- Use the alignment and indent buttons on the CMS editor instead of adding multiple spaces with the space bar.
- When using data tables: The way information relates can be difficult to convey with a screen reader. You can help by:
- Always using a header row at the top of your table.
- Making sure the header cells are accurately explaining the data directly below (columns) or to the right (rows).
- Not using the table for notes or extra information that is not directly related to all data in the associated row or column. Notes may be provided above or below the table.