Register for Courses
Helpful planning and registration job aids are available for step-by-step instructions. Below is a
quick guide to get you started:
- Log in to Workday and select the Academic worklet from your Workday home page. Select “Find Course Sections BRANU” from the Planning & Registration menu.
- In the “Start Date Within” box, enter the academic session you would like to register for (example: GPS Fall Session 1 2021 or GPS Fall Session 2 2021). Please use GPS as a prefix for all sessions.
- In the “Academic Level” box, enter “GPS.” Leave the “Campus Location” box empty, and click the orange “Ok” button.
- On the next page, select the course title you would like to register for and click the gray “Register” button. You do not need to click “Add to Schedule.”
- You will be brought to a confirmation page. Review the course title and dates you have selected. Click the orange “Register” button.
- Repeat the steps above to register for additional courses.
- Submit payment for your course(s):
- Unless you are utilizing financial aid or other benefits that cover the full cost of tuition, a $500 deposit per course is due at the time of registration. Remaining balances will be due two weeks prior to the start of each session.
- To make a payment, select the "Student Account" worklet under applications in your Workday account.
- In the top left box under "View Account Details and Manage Payments" select "Nelnet student account portal - GPS only.
- This will bring you to the Nelnet student account center where you can make a payment by selecting the gray "make a payment" button.
- Please note that tuition discounts will show on your account by the day following registration.
- For more information about submitting payment for your course(s), please visit Payment Information and Financial Options.