Register for Courses
If you have any questions about the registration process, contact us for more information. Visit the Academic Resources page for more information on registration and other policies.
Helpful planning and registration job aids are available for step-by-step instructions. Below is a
quick guide to get you started:
- Log in to Workday and select the Academic worklet from your Workday home page. Select “Find Course Sections BRANU” from the Planning & Registration menu.
- In the “Start Date Within” box, enter the academic session you would like to register for (example: GPS Fall Session 1 2021 or GPS Fall Session 2 2021). Please use GPS as a prefix for all sessions.
- In the “Academic Level” box, enter “GPS.” Leave the “Campus Location” box empty, and click the orange “Ok” button.
- On the next page, select the course title you would like to register for and click the gray “Register” button. You do not need to click “Add to Schedule.”
- You will be brought to a confirmation page. Review the course title and dates you have selected. Click the orange “Register” button.
- Repeat the steps above to register for additional courses.
- Submit payment for your course(s):
- Unless you are utilizing financial aid or other benefits that cover the full cost of tuition, a $500 deposit per course is due at the time of registration. Remaining balances will be due two weeks prior to the start of each session.
- To make a payment, select the "Student Account" worklet under applications in your Workday account.
- In the top left box under "View Account Details and Manage Payments" select "Nelnet student account portal - GPS only.
- This will bring you to the Nelnet student account center where you can make a payment by selecting the gray "make a payment" button.
- Please note that tuition discounts will show on your account by the day following registration.
- For more information about submitting payment for your course(s), please visit Payment Information and Financial Options.