Summary Annual Reports
In accordance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), each year Brandeis is required to distribute a Summary Annual Report for the Brandeis University Group Benefit Plans.
The report summarizes the annual financial information noted on the Federal Form 5500 annual return, which has been filed with the IRS. Although you may not be eligible for all the benefits referenced in this Summary Annual Report, if you participate in one or more of these benefits, the report applies to you.
- Open Enrollment 2024
- Who We Are
- Careers at Brandeis
- Total Rewards Philosophy for Staff
- Employee Benefits
- University Policies and Procedures
- Health, Well-Being, and Safety Resources
- Resources for Current Employees
- Resources for New Employees
- Contact Us