Training and Professional Development
Brandeis University takes pride in the rich hub of knowledge and varied life experiences of our valued staff members. Empowering team members in furthering their education with training and professional development keeps their knowledge base relevant, makes their job experience more rewarding and adds value to the university as a whole.
Employees are welcome to benefit from:
- Hands-on trainings.
- Web-based instructional videos from LinkedIn Learning.
A series of 3-hour workshops held on Thursdays.
- Feb. 25 – Balancing Work and Life in a Virtual World, 1-4 p.m.
- March 11 – Building More Effective Work Relationships, 9 a.m.-noon
- March 25 – How to be an Effective Virtual Team Member, 1-4 p.m.
- April 27 – Returning to the Workplace: An Employee’s Guide, 9 a.m.-noon
- May 11 – Managing Conflict and Confrontation, 9 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, March 17- Conducting One-On-Ones, 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 30 – Intro to Leaves Policy, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 6 – Legal Considerations of the Supervisor, 10-11 a.m.
- Monday, April 12 – Performance Reviews: Coaching and Counseling, 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 18 - Leading Employees Through Change, 10-11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 26 - Improving Business Writing, 9-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 13 - The Road to Resiliency, 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 13 - Un-Clutter to De-Stress: Simple Steps to Simplify Your Life, 10-11 a.m.
Go to www.ndbh.com and log in selecting “Employee Assistance Program” and using the company code: brandeis university. Scroll down to the bottom of the Home page to register for live webinars.
For all webinars there are sessions at 12–1 p.m. & 3–4 p.m. on Wednesdays.