Brandeis Library Faculty Advisory Council
The Brandeis Library Faculty Advisory Committee gives Faculty an active voice in library-related issues on campus. The Library Faculty Advisory Committee is a two-way forum for information exchange between Faculty and the Brandeis Library.
- Review and provide feedback on current and future library services. Provide a channel for concerns and suggestions from the community.
- Review and provide feedback on current and proposed policies, and standards.
- Fully understanding the resources of the Brandeis Library, discuss and seek to resolve issues, which span departmental or divisional boundaries.
- Provide direction to prevent, where appropriate, unnecessary redundancy or non-sustainable implementations and their resulting inefficiencies and risks.
- When necessary, solicit information and assistance from other campus stakeholder as needed.
The membership of this Council includes representation from applicable University departments and schools, including:
|Matthew Sheehy||University Librarian - Chair|
|Gannit Ankori||Arts & Science Division, Creative Arts Representative|
|Jason Bernard||Brandeis International Business School Representative|
|Irina Dubanina||Faculty Director, Center for Teaching and Learning|
|David Katz||Faculty Senate Representative|
|Laura Miller||Arts & Sciences Division, Social Sciences Representative|
|Robin Miller||Arts & Sciences Division, Humanities Representative|
|Olga Papaemmanouil||Arts & Sciences Division Representative|
|Cindy Thomas||Heller School Representative|
|Vacant||Arts & Sciences Division, Science Representative|
For more information, to ask questions, or to suggest agenda topics for the council to consider, contact Matthew Sheehy at email@example.com.