What is Open Access?
Scholars and Researchers are experimenting with new publishing models, including open access. Open access to information is the free, immediate, online access to the results of scholarly research that is unrestricted from most copyright and licensing terms.
Brandeis Library Can Help You:
- Identify and assess open access journals for potential publication.
- Journal Publishing Agreements: enable Brandeis faculty, staff, and students to publish their research as open access without paying an article processing charge (APC).
- Help cover author processing charges that are commonly associated with publishing in open access journals through our Open Access Fund
- Make your work free and openly available through the Brandeis ScholarWorks
What is the Brandeis Open Access Fund?The Library, in collaboration with the Provost, have established a fund to finance payment of article processing fees for Brandeis University authors who wish to publish in open access journals. Learn more about the Brandeis Open Access Fund.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
- About the Library
- Library System Status
Goldfarb Level 1