- Ian Hunter, PhD Candidate, "Experimental Equivariant Dynamics in a Network of Reaction-Diffusion Oscillators"
- Zach Schillaci, PhD Candidate, "Searching for Hints of New Physics in Four-lepton Events with the ATLAS Detector"
- Alexander Hensley, PhD Candidate, "Measuring crystal nucleation and growth of DNA-grafted colloidal particles"
- Luke Korley, PhD Candidate, "Lux-Zeplin: The Search for Dark Matter"
- Ali Aghvami, PhD Candidate, "Laser induced protein crystallization"
- Carl Merrigan, PhD Candidate, "Densely Packed, Hard Active Particles on a Lattice: Effects of Self-Propulsion, Frustration, and Rotation Rate on the Observed Phases"
- Zachary Sustiel, BS '18, "Active Nematics Under Strong Confinement"
Micah Margolis, BS '17, "Modeling the Jet of Quasar 3C 273: Adding Faraday Effects"
Farzaneh Mohajerani, PhD Candidate, "Polymorphic icosahedral shells assembling around many cargo molecules"
Caleb Wagner, PhD Candidate, "Two-way diffusion equations and stationary distributions of active particles"
- Elias Putzig, PhD Candidate, "Continuum Theory of an Overdamped Active Nematic"
- Elan Shatoff, BS '16, "A Statistical Mechanics Model for Discontinuous Shear Thickening in Suspensions"
- Mahsa Siavashpouri, PhD Candidate, "Helices of Helices"
- Jacob Gold, BS '15, "Inhibitively Coupled Chemical Oscillators as a Substrate for Logic Gates and Larger Circuits"
- Feodor Hilitski, PhD candidate, "Measuring Mechanics of Active Microtubules Bundles, One Filement at a Time"
- Lishibanya Mohapatra, PhD candidate, "How Cells Control the Size of Their Organelles"
- Adam Wang, BS ' 15, "Controlling Coupled Chemical Oscillators: Towards Synchronization Engineering and Chemical Computation"
- Stephen DeCamp, PhD candidate, Defects in Active 2D Nematic Liquid Crystals
- Skyler Kasko, BS '14, Disk Entanglement Entropy in 3D Quantum Field Theory
- Sumantra Sarkar, PhD candidate, Shear induced rigidity in athermal materials
- Kathryn E. Weil, BS '14, Optical Spectroscopy of the Restarting Radio Galaxy 3C 219
- Stefano Zambito, PhD candidate, Chasing the Higgs boson: couplings measurement in the four lepton channel
- Sandeep Choubey, PhD candidate, Building digitial logic with genes
- Michal Dichter, BS ' 13, Signatures of Incipient Jamming in Collisional Hopper Flows
- Gabe Redner, PhD candidate, Phase Behavior of Simple Active Colloids
- Nate Tompkins, PhD candidate, Turing@101: Establishing the Turing mechanism using synthetic cells
- Michael Giver, PhD candidate, Stochastic Chemical Oscillations on a Spatially Structured Medium
- Yuri Levin-Schwartz, BS '12, Going towards the light; single cell phototaxis and collective dynamics of algae
- Samuel McCandlish, BS '12, Bending and Breaking Time Contours: A World Line Approach to Quantum Field Theory
- Andy Ward, PhD '12, Friction Between Biological Filaments
- Netta Engelhardt, BS '11 A New Approach to Solving the Hermitian Yang-Mills Equations
- Timothy Sanchez, PhD '12 Reconstructing ciliar beating from the ground up
- Dan Beller, BS '10, How chirality and elasticity determine fluctuations in the edge of a smectic disk
- Max Bi, PhD candidate, Stress fluctuations in granular materials
- Nadir Kaplan, PhD candidate, Theory of Chiral Smectic A Liquid Crystalline Membranes
- Keith Cheveralls BS '09, Biochemistry on a leash: Reaction rates between tethered diffusing particles
- Mitch Mailman, PhD '11, Jamming in Systems Composed of Frictionless, Ellipse-Shaped Particles
- Edward Barry, PhD '11, Self-Assembly of Colloidal Membranes
- Emily Dare, BS '08, The Polarization of the Galactic Microquasar GRS 1915+105
- Oren Elrad, PhD '12, Mechanisms of Viral Capsid Polymorphism
- Kathryn Piatelli,BS '07, Computational Applications Used in Microfluidics
- Daniel Reeves, PhD '08, Membrane Deformations in Ion Channel Gating
- Eric Evarts, BS '06, Discovery of Frequency-sweeping Millisecond Solar Radio Bursts
- Silke Henkes, PhD '08, A Field Theory of Jamming
- Paul Weinger, BS '06, Modeling Dynamic Instability in Microtubules
- Benjamin Kaplan, BS '05, Study of measuring the Bs lifetime difference using Bs→K+K- decays
- Ashok Prasad, PhD '06, Polymer dynamics in fluid films
- Noah Ribeck, BS '05, Phase behavior in granular rods in two dimensions
- Benjamin Fisher, MS '04, Energy Landscape of Glass Forming Liquids
- Richard Oberdorf, BS '04, Statistical Topography in Noisy Surfaces
- Allison Ferguson, PhD '06, Incipient Force Chains in Granular Flows
- Elana Klein, BS '03, Statistical Topography in Noisy Surfaces
- Chi (Teddy) Chung, PhD '04, Relativistic Jets Throughout the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Kirstin Purdy, PhD '04, X-ray Synchrotron Study of Colloidal Liquid Crystals
- Caroline Geisler, PhD '04, Fast Oscillations in a Neural Network
- Hui Yin, PhD '01, Studies of a frustrated spin model – compressible Ising anti-ferromagnet on a triangular lattice
- Alexander Krupyshev, PhD '00, Studies of Hydrogen-Terminated Semiconductors by Low Energy Positron Diffraction
- Gregory Sivakoff, BS '00, Computer Simulation of Relativistic Jets
- Zvonimir Dogic, PhD '00, fd Virus: A Versatile Model System of Semi-Flexible Polymers
- Tuhin Vermani, BS '99, Protein Crystallization: Towards a Systematic Method
- Dan Needleman, BA '98, "Towards a Rational Method of Protein Crystallization: A Study of Lysozyme and PEG"
- Mark Sobkowicz, MA '95, "Slow Dynamics in a Triangular Ising Antiferromagnet"
- Dan Homan, PhD '00, "Detection of Circular Polarization in Active Galactic Nuclei with the Very Long Baseline Array"
- Yonathan Melman, PhD '97, "X-ray Studies of 2-ethoxy-and 2-methoxy-cinnamic Acid"
- David Olmstead, PhD '99
- Chun Zheng, PhD '97
- Zvonimir Dogic, BA '95
- Lei Gu, PhD '99, "Ordering Transitions with Structural Distortions"
- Joao Nunes, Phd '96, "Two Dimensional Yang-Mills Theories"
- George A. Moellenbrock, III, PhD '99, "22 GHz VLBI Survery in Preparation for Space VLBI"
- Jian-xin Tang, PhD '95, "Isotropic-cholesteric co-existence and magnetic-field-induced isotropic-nematic phase transition of filamentous bacteriophage fd in suspension"
- Kirk Hadeed, BA '93, "Computer Generated Holograms"
- Rong Xie, PhD '97, "A new method of producing Positron Beams"
- Xiaolei Ao, PhD '92, "Small angle x-ray scattering studies of polymer nematic liquid crystals"
- Eli Mlawer, PhD '94, "Knots and field theory"