The Brandeis-India Science Scholars Program Spring semester program costs are outlined below. Please note that Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust its fees in the event of significant change in exchange rates or other factors beyond its control. During the course of program operations, actual figures may vary. It should not, therefore, be used as a basis for calculation of refunds. Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust costs at any time.
Brandeis-India Science Scholars Semester Program
Spring 2016 Program Cost: $24,649
- Brandeis Tuition
- Brandeis Required Fees
- Academic program
- Local cell phone
- Comprehensive International Health Insurance (CISI)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance coverage, including a 24-hour traveler's assistance help-line
Additional Estimated Expenses: $3,375
- Meals - $200
- Books/Supplies - $60
- Visa - $115
- International Airfare - $2,000
- Immunizations/Medications - $100
- Personal Expenses - $900
Additional Funding Opportunities
- The Brandeis-India Initiative has made available two fellowships in the amount of $1,500 each for this program. Please contact Keely Swan for more information and to apply for the fellowship.
- The Brandeis University Physics Department offers a $2,000 fellowship for a student from that department to study on the program. This fellowship is awarded on a first come basis. Please contact Bulbul Chakraborty for additional information.
- For more information on additional scholarship and grant opportunities visit the Office of Study Abroad Scholarship page.