The Brandeis in Siena Summer program costs are outlined below. Please note that Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust its fees in the event of significant change in exchange rates or other factors beyond its control. During the course of program operations, actual figures may vary. It should not, therefore, be used as a basis for calculation of refunds. Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust fees at any time.
Summer 2017 Program Cost: $9,000
Included in costs:
- Tuition for two 4-credit courses
- Program housing
- A range of field trips
- Local cell phone
- Transportation for local program related academic and extracurricular activities
- Comprehensive International Health Insurance (CISI)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance coverage, including a 24-hour traveler's assistance help-line
Estimated Additional Expenses: $2,300
- International airfare - $1,250
- Local personal transportation and entertainment - $300
- Meals - $650
- Books and art supplies - $250
Additional Funding Opportunities
- Siena Need-based Travel Grants are available to Brandeis students. There are limited funds so the amount of aid an individual will receive will depend on the number of students requesting aid. Typically a travel grant will be awarded for $300 to $1,000 per individual.
- Remis 2017 Summer Study Grants are for current juniors (rising seniors). Students can apply through the Fine Arts Department, for The Remis Grant as possible funding for the Brandeis in Siena program.