Planning for a year, semester, or summer abroad doesn't end once the Brandeis application is submitted. This section will help you identify some important resources you can utilize before and during your time abroad.
- Apply to your program! Acceptance by Brandeis does not mean the program has accepted you into their program yet. Once accepted into your program, they will begin to provide you a lot of helpful information on next steps specific to your destination.
- Declare all majors/minors that you plan to earn credit for while studying abroad.
- Continue to think about your course options abroad and make sure you are following Brandeis policies.
- Continue to access your online study abroad account and complete any outstanding materials as they become available.
- Research your new home and sign up for alerts about relevant news.
- Familiarize yourself with health, wellness, and safety resources you may want or need to utilize while abroad.
- Stay connected with the Office of Study Abroad, internationally focused events on campus, and reach out when you have questions.
- Cultural Resources: learn more about how to and what to prepare for during your time abroad. Browse these webpages full of helpful information or contact a study abroad staff member with more questions.