A list of designated faculty in each department and program who focus on advising undergraduate students around study abroad opportunities can be found here.
This section contains materials and resources for Brandeis faculty related to Study Abroad opportunities.
- Study Abroad Liaison Resource Handbook - This handbook has been developed especially for new liaisons and includes a timeline of the year along with other helpful resources.
- Upcoming Events and Deadlines - If you have a department or club event that you would like us to advertise, please contact us.
- Credit Transfer Process - A helpful handout on the transfer of study abroad credit, written towards students.
- Proposing a Faculty-Led Study Abroad Program - Information on the development process of faculty-led programs.
Other Resources for faculty to explore:
- CIEE/ International Faculty Development Seminars - opportunities for faculty to enhance and create 'global classrooms' through these seminars.
- The Forum Undergraduate Research Award - An opportunity to highlight undergraduate student research done as part of an education abroad experience.