Resources For Abroad
Congratulations! You've been approved by Brandeis to earn credit for your study abroad program(s). You still have a few steps to complete and this section will help you determine what you have left to do and how to identify some important resources you can utilize before and during your time abroad.
- Apply to your program! Acceptance by Brandeis does not mean the program has accepted you into their program yet.
- Declare all majors/ minors that you plan to earn credit for while studying abroad.
- Continue to access your online study abroad account and complete any outstanding materials as they become available.
- Research your new home and sign up for alerts about relevant news.
- Stay connected with the Office of Study Abroad, internationally focused events on campus, and reach out when you have questions.
- Cultural Resources: learn more about how to and what to prepare for during your time abroad. Browse these webpages full of helpful information or contact a study abroad staff member with more questions.
If you're looking for a specific form or handout, please visit the Forms and Handouts section of the website.