Tufts Health Plan
Living Well at Home
Our well-being programs are here for you when you need them the most. Whether you are looking to shake it up, stretch it out, or get centered, we’ve got you covered with Zumba®, yoga, guided mindfulness, and wellness sessions, which are available to everyone. All classes are free and easy to access via Zoom.
- Guided Mindfulness Sessions-Experiment with short bursts of mindfulness instruction followed by mini meditations led by our expert instructors.
- Rotating Health & Wellness Topics-These classes take a holistic look at health to help you stay physically and mentally resilient. To enjoy a variety of topics please visit https://tuftshealthplan.com/livingwellathome
- Zumba® Classes-Dance like nobody’s watching! Our Zumba® classes will be the most fun you’ve ever had working out. Enjoy upbeat music and moves anyone can try!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:00-6:00 p.m. ET | Join here
- Yoga Classes-Breathe in, breathe out and stretch it out with a relaxing yoga practice. These live sessions are accessible to all fitness levels and are the perfect way to wind down.
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:00-6:00 p.m. ET | Join here
December Health & Wellness Topics
Wednesdays | 1:00-1:30 p.m. ET
December 14, 2022 from 1-1:30p.m. ET
Savory Holiday Recipes
Make your holiday menu savory, delicious and nutritious with these veggiepacked
dishes. From acorn squash casserole to parmesan scalloped potatoes with
spinach, you and your guests will love the flavor combos!
Thursdays | 1:00-1:30 p.m. ET
Short spurts, high intensity challenges designed to condition your entire body!
Tabata fitness includes 20 seconds of your best work effort, with a 10 second
recovery (rest) a total of 8 times! Enjoy several rounds of Tabata training! This
Olympic-quality training method is named after Dr. Izumi Tabata whose research
shows the many fitness benefits of committing to your very best work effort
even when using little to no equipment! Tabata time!
For future and past sessions, please visit https://tuftshealthplan.com/livingwellathome