Tufts Health Plan
Living Well at Home
Our well-being programs are here for you when you need them the most. Whether you are looking to shake it up, stretch it out, or get centered, we’ve got you covered with Zumba®, yoga, guided mindfulness, and wellness sessions, which are available to everyone. All classes are free and easy to access via Zoom.
- Guided Mindfulness Sessions-Experiment with short bursts of mindfulness instruction followed by mini meditations led by our expert instructors.
- Rotating Health & Wellness Topics-These classes take a holistic look at health to help you stay physically and mentally resilient. Enjoy a variety of topics.
- Zumba® Classes-Dance like nobody’s watching! Our Zumba® classes will be the most fun you’ve ever had working out. Enjoy upbeat music and moves anyone can try!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:15-6:15 p.m. ET Join here
- Yoga Classes-Breathe in, breathe out and stretch it out with a relaxing yoga practice. These live sessions are accessible to all fitness levels and are the perfect way to wind down.
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:15-6:15 p.m. ET Join here
August Health & Wellness Topics
August 17th Charcuterie Boards
In this demo, you'll learn how easy it is to throw together a beautiful snack (charcuterie). We'll provide you with a step-by-step way to help recreate your own delicious spread, including the best platters/dishes to use, suggested food pairings and how to artfully arrange it all. You'll be sure to impress family and friends with your creations!
August 24th Relaxed, Joyful Living: Curbing Stress and Burnout
Do you want to feel lighter and more care-free? Join this webinar to learn powerful relaxation skills and thinking strategies that will calm the body and mind. Learn how to fend off the mental, emotional, and physical exhaustion we call “burnout.” Identify what you can change to restore your passion, purpose, power, and energy!
August 31st Meal Prepping
Wondering what to make for dinner? Wondering where to start? Join this webinar where we’ll discuss the steps needed to determine what’s for dinner! We will be addressing menu planning, grocery shopping, and making nutritious meals that are quick and easy!
Thursdays | 1:00-1:30 p.m. ET
*NO THURSDAY PROGRAMMING IN AUGUST