Tufts: Living Well at Home
Our well-being programs are here for you when you need them the most. Whether you are looking to shake it up, stretch it out, or get centered, we’ve got you covered with Zumba®, yoga, guided mindfulness, and wellness sessions, which are available to everyone.
All classes are free and easy to access via Zoom.
- Guided Mindfulness Sessions: Experiment with short bursts of mindfulness instruction followed by mini meditations led by our expert instructors.
- Tuesdays | 8:30-9:00 a.m. ET
- Wednesdays | 8:30-9:00 a.m. ET
- Thursdays | 8:30-9:00a a.m. ET
- Zumba® Classes: Dance like nobody’s watching! Our Zumba® classes will be the most fun you’ve ever had working out. Enjoy upbeat music and moves anyone can try!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:15-6:15 p.m. ET
- Yoga Classes: Breathe in, breathe out and stretch it out with a relaxing yoga practice. These live sessions are accessible to all fitness levels and are the ET
Tufts: Healthy You Program
Participate in Healthy You Today!
Tufts Health Plan and Brandeis University are pleased to offer the updated Healthy You program to
support your wellbeing! Start earning points for participating in a variety of informative, fun, and
interactive online activities. The Healthy You digital engagement platform is easily accessible from
most devices so you can participate and stay on top of your goals wherever you are!
How Rewarding is it?
By participating in different activities, you will earn points toward different levels. Once you achieve a
level, keep going! Each quarter there will be a raffle for one $50 gift card. Everyone who earn points,
regardless of the level they achieve, will be entered into the quarterly raffle. At the end of the year, we
will draw one winner of a $100 gift card from all the program participants.
For rewards and to get started go to Healthy You.