Brandeis Study Abroad Account
Ask an Ambassador!
Study Abroad Ambassadors have regular office hours and you'll see at events on campus. Ask them about their experiences abroad!
A Note About Traveling
Travel can be an important part of the study abroad experience, but it shouldn’t be your primary goal. Brandeis' philosophy for study abroad emphasizes immersion in a single host country, in order to maximize cultural, linguistic, and academic integration and understanding. If you want to travel extensively, you should plan to do so before or after your study abroad term.
Read Student Evaluations
Please note that Abroad101.com is not a Brandeis sponsored website, but is an independent website that publishes student reviews of study abroad programs around the world.
Welcome! We're glad that you are interested in pursuing off-campus study! So where do you begin? Follow the steps below to help you get started and feel free to contact us if any questions come up.
1. Start an online study abroad account by clicking "New Users Start Advising" button on the study abroad website.
2. View the Study Abroad Online Information Session and complete the Online Information Session Quiz, available in your online study abroad account.
3. Complete the Study Abroad Advising and Goals Questionnaire, available in your online study abroad account. This tool will help us identify programs that may best meet your needs.
5. Schedule an advising appointment with a study abroad staff member. You can schedule an appointment online or by calling 781-736-3483.
6. Consult with the Study Abroad Faculty Liaison in your area of study and your advisor(s). A conversation with your Study Abroad Liaison helps to ensure that your proposed plan of study will allow you to finish your major/minor requirements on time.
7. Talk to returnees. Our Study Abroad Ambassadors are Brandeis students who have studied abroad in the past and are eager to speak with you about their experience off-campus.
8. Read returnee student evaluations at Abroad101.com. You can find a lot more information on each approved program by following the links below.