Practices and Services
C - Change offers services that assess the:
- Organizational culture for faculty using the validated C - Change Faculty Survey. Provides direct comparison with extensive national normative data for the culture of academic health centers.
- Learning environment and professionalism for medical students using the C - Change Medical Student Survey.
- Clinical learning environment and professionalism for residents using the C - Change Resident Survey.
- Culture regarding diversity issues.
C - Change also develops and implements practices to support culture change focusing on collaboration, inclusion and diversity, and mentoring in academic health centers.
Some academic medicine institutions that have collaborated with C - Change include:
- University of New Mexico
- Johns Hopkins University
- Tufts University
- Duke University
- The George Washington University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Toronto
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
- Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
- University of Oxford
- The University of Vermont
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- University of Michigan
- New York University
- Oregon Health & Science University
- University of Pittsburgh
- King’s College London, UK, Institute of Psychiatry