Exhibit and Event Spaces
The Brandeis Library is happy to work with community members who want to use library space for exhibits, programs, or other purposes. We will balance and accommodate various types of activities, timetables, one-time and annual requests to the best of our ability and availability of space.
Give us as much advance notice as possible and provide a detailed description of your proposed use of library space, including any equipment, technical assistance, etc., that you are requesting from us or others on campus.
Events can generally only be held during the operating hours of the library. We require at least six weeks notice if you hope to use library space outside of normal library hours. After-hours use may not be possible to accommodate and/or may incur charges for staffing the building.
- Annual events may take precedence over new requests if the same library locations are involved. We will do our best to work with requestors on alternate dates or plans and to provide a decision six weeks in advance.
- Filming and photographing in library spaces must be approved and follow the Film/Photo Guidelines. If you have a Film/Photo request, please email email@example.com.
Types of requests include:
- Art exhibits and installations
- Photo or video shoots
- Program or activity, e.g. dance, exhibit opening, performance
Rapaporte Treasure Hall Requests
To request use of the Rapaporte Treasure Hall, please contact University Events through their Department Event Request Form.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
About the Library
- Library News
- Identity Statement & Common Agenda
- Rooms and Spaces
- Workshops & Events
- Library Advisory Councils
- Contact Us
- Library System Status