Invitation to Reunion 2017

May 17, 2017

Dear Faculty,

On behalf of Brandeis alumni around the world I invite you to participate in Reunion 2017, which will be held the weekend of June 9-11. More than 1,000 alumni and their families — spanning seven decades — will gather on the Brandeis campus to attend this annual celebration. Throughout the year, the President and I along with staff from institutional advancement meet with thousands of alumni and hear many great stories of their time at Brandeis. The one sentiment that is expressed most often is how much alumni look forward to reconnecting with faculty, especially the professors who had a major impact on their time at Brandeis and inspired and encouraged their academic and professional careers.

A complete schedule of the many fun events throughout the Reunion weekend is available online. I hope that you will make an effort to attend an event that works with your schedule. In particular, the Ralph Norman Barbecue is a great place to catch up with former students and their families.

If you would like to register for any Reunion weekend activities, please contact the Reunion Office at reunion@brandeis.edu or 781-736-4071.

I hope to see you there!

Lisa M. Lynch
Provost and Maurice B. Hexter Professor of Social and Economic Policy