Sexual Misconduct Support

How do I contact the University Ombuds?

Members of the University Ombuds staff are available as a confidential, independent, impartial and informal source for all members of the Brandeis community. The Ombuds can be contacted by phone at 781-736-2265. For more information you can visit the University Ombuds website.

How do I file a report?

If you are a staff member reporting rape, acquaintance rape, sexual assault, stalking, or other sex offenses:

Non-Confidential Resource
Call Public Safety
781-736-3333 (emergency)
781-736-5000 (non-emergency)

Confidential Resource
Sonia Jurado, JD
Director, Office of Equal Opportunity
Title IX Coordinator