Brandeis University is committed to full compliance with the laws governing the use of copyrighted material for academic purposes. Compliance with the copyright laws, including the doctrine of fair use, promotes progress in the arts and sciences and helps the university to fulfill its academic mission.
- Archives and Special Collections Copyright Policies
- Brandeis Institutional Repository Copyright Statement
- Course Reserves Copyright Policy
- Brandeis Brand Standards (Policy on use of university fonts, seals and logos)
Copyright Infringement Policies
- DMCA Designated Agent and Compliance Statement
- Open Letter on File Sharing and Copyright from Library & Technology Services
- Statement of Compliance with P2P File Sharing Requirements in the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008
Intellectual Property Policies
Copyright Information and Resources
- Copyright Guide: A guide to general copyright guidelines and resources.
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries (Association of Research Libraries)