Office of the Provost

Commencement 2015 — Regalia order deadline is April 6

Mar. 18, 2015

Dear Colleagues:

On Sunday, May 17, 2015, at 10:30 a.m., Brandeis will hold its 64th Commencement exercises in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. I know that by the end of the term that getting up early on a Sunday morning may not be at the top of your “to do” list but I also know that your participation in Commencement means a great deal for our students and their families. That photo on their Facebook page with you and their family and friends at Commencement will be something they will go back to again and again as a reminder of how you inspired them during their time at Brandeis. So I hope that you will be able to participate in the main exercises as well as the diploma ceremonies that occur either just before or after Commencement.

Please complete the Online Faculty Commencement Registration form to let us know if you will be marching in the main commencement, need regalia to be provided, want a box lunch after commencement, etc. Registration must be submitted by Monday, April 6, 2015, particularly if you would like the University to order your regalia. The Commencement website details commencement schedules and other useful information. If you have any questions regarding ordering regalia, please contact Pat Hurley, Campus Operations, pahurley@brandeis.edu.

I look forward to seeing you at Commencement.

Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa M. Lynch, PhD
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and
Maurice B. Hexter Professor of Social and Economic Policy
Brandeis University

assistant: Kristen Stevens, kstevens@brandeis.edu
phone: 781-736-2101