Request a Library Space
All Brandeis students, staff, faculty and community members can request a room reservation in the library using the form below. Submitting a request does not confirm the reservation. A library staff member will contact you within three business days to follow up.
- All space requests must be submitted through the Space Request Form below at least 3 business days before the requested date.
- Spaces are available beginning 30 minutes after the Library opens each day, and ending 30 minutes before closing. View the Library hours.
- We are unable to book spaces for events that recur more than twice per semester. For classes, ongoing meetings, and other events that require more than two uses of a room, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com to find an appropriate space on campus.
- Event organizers are responsible for set-up and clean-up of spaces. If the event needs set-up and clean-up time, this should be figured into the time requested.
- For locked spaces, check in at the Information & Borrowing desk on the first floor of Goldfarb at the time of the reservation.