Ask the Technology Help Desk
We're here to help you. The Brandeis University Technology Help Desk offers faculty members, staff, and students support with these core services:
Questions about common LATTE functions (Gradebook consultations with a specialist are also available)
Connecting a current Windows or MacOS desktop or laptop to Brandeis networks
Installing site-licensed software on a compatible Windows or MacOS laptop or desktop
Logging in to:
- B Connect | Brandeis Alumni Association online community
- Box | Cloud Storage
- BUSS | Payroll & employee information
- DUO | Two Factor Authentication
- Google apps | GMail, Calendar, Drive and productivity applications
- LATTE | Online Learning
- Lists | Group Email Management
- MyHousing | Student Housing and Meal Plan selection
- SAGE | Class registration and grades
- Student Account Center | Student billing
- Wormhole (VPN) | Connect to campus services remotely
If you have questions about a service not covered above, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll evaluate the request to determine how we may assist you.
Come see us at the Technology Help Desk on Level 1 of the Goldfarb Main Library.
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Hours may be different on holidays or when classes are not in session. See the list of exceptions.
Call us at 781-736-HELP (4357).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below to submit your question.