Downloading Echo360 Polling Data
At the end of the semester, you can download the complete data set of all your students’ responses throughout the semester to give them course credit based on their participation.
Categories in the Report include Weighted Engagement, attendance, Video View Engagement, Polling Participation and Polling Scores.
Instructors can also pass back grades directly to the LATTE gradebook.
Instructors can select which lessons they want to include in the gradebook and either pass them back individually or aggregate them together in an overall score at the end of the semester.
Selecting the arrow next to the activity will pass back the grade to the LATTE Grade book.
- CTL Help Request Form
- Programs and Services
- Grants to Support Teaching
- Active Learning: What and Why?
- Active Learning Strategies Sorted by Goal
- Active Learning: Some of our favorites
- Engaging Students through Online Polling
- Inclusive Teaching
- For Graduate Students and Undergraduates
- Student Learning Resources
- chatGPT and AI
- Contact and Visit