CTL Help Request Form
How can we help?
Here at Brandeis, the Center for Teaching and Learning is dedicated to supporting instructors with their teaching and learning needs. If you are an instructor (including faculty members, lecturers, graduate student TAs, etc.), please fill out a CTL Request form to explain the issues and challenges you are facing, and we will reach out to you with help shortly!
What are some examples of the kinds of help the CTL can provide?
Some of the common issues that instructors have that we are happy to support are:
- Defining and articulating my course goals
- Designing an assignment
- Checking my syllabus
- Integrating technology (Polling, Multimedia, Timelines, ...)
- Planning my use of in-class time
- Training and supporting my TAs
- Developing course materials (lectures, slides, etc.)
- Identifying library resources
- Developing a research/writing guide
- Designing my LATTE site
- Hosting hackathons and other course-related events
- Organizing a field trip/site visit
- How to work with/present texts
- How to scaffold a discussion
- How to organize group work
- How to design a particular accommodation
- Help with grading
- Help engaging students
- Help preparing students to succeed in the course
- Help designing and practicing in-class activities
- Help preparing students to give oral presentations
- Help teaching students how to read critically
- Help writing education / outreach / broader impact grants
- And more!