Requesting Echo360 Integration (if necessary)
Step A. Complete the Echo360 Course Request Form to have your course setup in the Echo360 system.
Step B. After submitting your name and email address, the next page will include a question asking “How do you plan to utilize Echo360?”
- If you just want polling, select “I just need a section to be created to use polling features or share pre-recorded videos with my students (i.e., Zoom recordings).”
- If you want polling and lecture capture, select “Both” (and it will ask for your course scheduling info).
Step C. Visit login.brandeis.edu.
Step D. Select Echo360.
- [If prompted, enter your Brandeis email.]
- CTL Help Request Form
- Programs and Services
- Grants to Support Teaching
- Active Learning: What and Why?
- Active Learning Strategies Sorted by Goal
- Active Learning: Some of our favorites
- Engaging Students through Online Polling
- Inclusive Teaching
- Instructional Technology
- Learning Design
- For Graduate Students and Undergraduates
- Student Learning Resources
- chatGPT and AI
- Contact and Visit