Incoming Exchange Program
Brandeis University is a community of scholars and students united by their commitment to the pursuit of knowledge and its transmission from generation to generation. As a research university, Brandeis is dedicated to the advancement of the humanities, arts and social, natural and physical sciences. As a liberal arts college, Brandeis affirms the importance of a broad and critical education in enriching the lives of students and preparing them for full participation in a changing society, capable of promoting their own welfare, yet remaining deeply concerned about the welfare of others.
Brandeis was founded in 1948 and is located in Waltham, Massachusetts, approximately 10 miles outside of Boston, Massachusetts. 3,635 undergraduates attend Brandeis and 21% of the student population is comprised of international students.
Our Exchange Partners
Brandeis has semester exchange partnerships with three institutions in Asia:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Korea University
- National University of Singapore
- Be an enrolled student at a partner exchange institution as a candidate for a university level degree.
- Students must have studied for at least one year at their home institution.
- Students must have an Internet-based TOEFL score of at least 100 or higher (if applicable).
- All applicants are required to secure the approval and nomination of their International Office before applying to Brandeis University through the Exchange Program.