Information for Students
The Connected PhD program funds professional development experiences for doctoral students in Anthropology, English, History, Musicology, Music Composition and Theory, Near Eastern and Judaic Studies (NEJS), Politics, and Sociology.
This program offers three sets of opportunities to students:
- funding of professional development opportunities such as learning a new practical skill
- funding to cover living expenses while doing an unpaid internship connected to PhD research
- part-time on-campus jobs in fields such as communications, libraries, and higher education administration that open doors to fulfilling career possibilities after graduation
To learn more, read about Student Experience Grants that can fund professional development experiences or living expenses. Information about part-time on-campus jobs is available through the Higher Education Administrative Internship program.
Please note that funding will no longer be available after August 31, 2023.
- Professional Development
- One-on-One Career Consultations
- Events and Career Seminars
- Job Search Resources
- Brandeis Alumni Career Paths
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
- Career Fellows Program
- Get Funding
- The Connected PhD
Please contact our team at email@example.com with any questions.