We are currently in the midst of revising the award application form for next year. Please check back here soon! If you need funding urgently for something that is occurring in July, please email Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli directly.

If you are presenting at a conference, or if you will incur costs associated with your dissertation research, you can apply for one of the following awards. A student can only receive one conference award and one research award per academic year. If you have questions about your eligibility or the process, be in touch with the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli: acanelli@brandeis.edu.

Other award opportunities are available from the Office of Graduate Affairs.

PhD Student Conference Awards

PhD Student Dissertation Research Awards

Summer Dissertation Writing Awards (application deadline: April 15, 2022)