Track Your Service Hours
To track your service hours, visit Campus Groups and follow the instructions below:
- On the home page of Campus Groups, navigate to the left hand tool bar.
- Click on "My Activity".
- Click on "My Service Hours".
- In the top right hand corner, click on "Add Service Hours".
- Choose if the type of service is an "Experience" or an "Event".
- Fill out all of the requested information.
- Officers of the group to which your service hours are associated will verify your hours within 1-2 weeks of submission. If you submitted hours for an external organization, the Associate Director of Community Engagement and Leadership will approve your hours within 1-2 weeks.
- For more detailed instructions, check out this helpful video: Submitting Service Hours
Verifying Hours as a Club Officer
As a club officer, it is your responsibility to verify service hours for any events or experiences associated with your group. Follow the instructions below for how to verify hours as an officer:
- Visit Campus Groups.
- Click on your group under "Groups" at the top of the home page.
- Navigate to your group's dashboard.
- On the left hand toolbar, click on "Member Success" and then "Service Hours".
- At the top of the page you will see "Service hours pending verification". Click on the notification and you will be redirected to a page where you only see the pending service hours.
- Click on the description in order to learn more about the service hours that were submitted, then click the box that says "Verified" in order to verify your club members' hours.
- For more detailed instructions, check out this helpful video: Approving Hours as an Officer