Brandeis University Admissions
Early Decision at Brandeis
If you know that Brandeis is your first choice school, we encourage you to apply Early Decision! Brandeis offers two rounds of early decision, allowing you to commit to Brandeis and finish your senior year without the stress of college decisions.
Admissions and Financial Aid Deadlines
|Early Decision I||Nov. 1||Dec. 15|
|Early Decision II||Jan. 3||Feb. 1|
Here’s what you should know about applying Early Decision at Brandeis.
- Early Decision at Brandeis is binding. Early Decision applicants must complete the Early Decision Agreement.
- The only different between Early Decision 1 and Early Decision 2 is the timing. Some students are able to make a binding decision by November, while others need more time to decide that Brandeis is their first choice.
- Brandeis is proud to meet 100% of calculated financial need. The financial aid award you are eligible for as an Early Decision candidate is the same package you would receive as a Regular Decision candidate. Early Decision candidates are also eligible for merit scholarships. We encourage you to use our financial aid calculators to estimate the aid you could receive.
- You’ll become a part of our community while you’re still finishing high school, getting to connect with your future classmates and current Brandeis students.
- All Early Decision applications will be expected to submit first marking period grades, which may be first quarter or first trimester grades. We understand this may not be available until after the application deadline; please ask your school counselor to submit an updated transcript or progress report as soon as it is available.
If you’re ready to apply, review our application requirements and get started on your application.
We’re here to help. Please reach out to your regional admissions counselor to discuss if Early Decision is right for you.